Liability Waiver Policy
By joining Thruyoga, the participant agrees with the following Liability Waiver Policy and its Terms and Conditions.
Coronavirus/Covid-19 Pandemic Waiver:
– I agree to follow the rules given by the instructor during the yoga class in order to minimize the spread of Coronavirus/Covid-19
– I confirm that I don’t have any of these symptoms: cough, shortness of breath, high fever, muscle pain, body ache, nausea, loss of taste/smell
– I confirm that I have not been diagnosed with Covid-19 in the last 14 days
– I confirm that I am not living with anyone that is infected or in quarantine due to Coronavirus/Covid-19
– I verify that I am not waiting for laboratory test results for Coronavirus/Covid-19
– I voluntarily participate at the yoga class provided by Thruyoga and acknowledge that I am increasing my risk of exposure to the Coronavirus/Covid-19
Waiver of Liability for classes and private sessions:
Yoga and SUP Yoga Classes (In-Person and Live Stream)
By attending or participating in Thruyoga Yoga classes and SUP Yoga classes, the undersigned (“Participant”) understands and agrees that participation in either or both of these classes is conditioned upon Participant’s agreement to the terms and conditions of this Waiver of Liability (this “Agreement”).
Participant is of sound mind and judgment and understands and agrees to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
The participant hereby assumes full responsibility for the risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of his/her participation in or involvement in the above-referenced classes, and completely waives, to the greatest extent permitted by law, any and all claims that he/she may hereafter have against Thruyoga, and their respective members, officers, directors, agents and affiliates (collectively “Indemnified Parties”), which claims relating in any way to, or which arise directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from the conduction of the classes, including claims that may arise out of the negligence or gross negligence of such persons or entities.
The participant understands that yoga involves the inherent risk of physical injuries or other damage, including, but not limited to heart attacks, muscle strains, pulls or tears, broken bones, shin splints, heat prostration, knee/back/foot injuries and other illness, soreness or other injuries however caused during participation in the class.
Participants further acknowledge that each class requires physical activity and carries with it the potential of serious injury, and property loss. The risks include, but are not limited to those caused by terrain, temperature, weather, condition of participants, lack of hydration, and actions of others in this activity. Participant realizes that liability may arise from negligence or carelessness on the part of the persons or entities listed above; from dangerous or defective equipment or property owned, maintained or controlled by them; or conditions beyond the Indemnified Parties control.
I attest to the fact that he/she is physically fit and has not been advised otherwise by a qualified medical person.
I agree to the charges listed above and understand the risk involved in participating in this activity.
I understand that yoga is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis, or treatment. I should consult a physician prior to beginning any activity program, including yoga. I recognize that it is my responsibility to notify the teacher of any serious illness or injury before the class. I will not perform any postures to the extent of strain or pain.
– I accept that the instructor is not liable for any injury, or damages, to a person resulting from the taking of the class.
– I confirm I do not have any medical contraindication.
– I certify I am over the age of 13.
– I confirm that I can swim.
– I confirm that I have used a paddleboard before.
– I confirm that I have done yoga before.
– I confirm that I will follow the instructor’s instructions at all times during the SUP Yoga class, in the same way that I will follow the safety protocols that are informed to me.
Private Sessions with Professionals (In-Person and Live Stream)
This waiver of liability includes any risk of attending space sessions, engaging in Skype sessions, coaching or attending any events, workshops or other services provided by the Thruyoga.
You understand as a Professional any person who is providing you service through a private session (in-person or live stream) to support your wellbeing. Professionals are listed at www.thuryoga.com/team.
Please see the detail below:
- Clients using Thruyoga services will understand that these services are not offered as a substitute for clinical mental health care or medical care and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any mental health or medical conditions. You should also understand that their profession is not acting as a medical professional.
- You will understand and agree that you are fully responsible for your own well-being during your coaching and therapy sessions, and subsequently, your choices and decisions.
- You will understand that as a practice we note share between professionals so that all practitioners working with you can keep abreast of your story. Only practitioners working with you will see your notes. This will always be done in a confidential way respecting your privacy and integrity.
- You will also understand that all comments and ideas offered by any professional are solely for the purpose of aiding you in achieving your defined goals in order to improve or enhance your mental wellbeing or mental maintenance. You will be able to give informed consent, and hereby give such consent to your professional to assist you in achieving such goals. Where we think it is in the interest of your well-being, we may contact your GP to share relevant information.
- You will have understood that the use of technology is not always secure and accept the risks of confidentiality in the use of email, text, phone, Skype and other technology.
- You hereby release, waive, acquit and forever discharge your professional, any agents, successors, assigns, personal representatives, executors, heirs and employees from every claim, suit action, demand or right to compensation for damages claimed or that you may have to arise out of your own acts or omissions or acts and omissions of your professional as a result of any advice given otherwise resulting from the professional relationship contemplated by this agreement. You further declare and represent that no promise, inducement or agreement not expressed in this agreement has been made.
- Thruyoga and your therapist reserve the right to refuse access to the service.
Without expectation of compensation or other remuneration, now or in the future, I hereby give my consent to Thruyoga, its affiliates and agents, to use my image and likeness and/or any interview statements from me in its publications, advertising or other media activities (including the Internet).
This consent includes, but is not limited to:
– Permission to interview, film, photograph, tape, or otherwise make a video reproduction of me and/or record my voice;
– Permission to use my name; and
– Permission to use quotes from the interview(s) (or excerpts of such quotes), the film, photograph(s), tape(s) or reproduction(s) of me, and/or recording of my voice, in part or in whole, in its publications, in newspapers, magazines and other print media, on television, radio and electronic media (including the Internet), in theatrical media and/or in mailings for educational and awareness.
I give my permission for my photograph to be taken and posted on Thruyoga and Newcomers Thruyoga social media accounts. I hereby certify that I have read this document in its entirety and all accompanying rules and safety recommendations and understand its contents.
I HAVE READ THIS RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND ASSUMPTION OF RISK AGREEMENT. I FULLY UNDERSTAND ITS TERMS, FREELY AND VOLUNTARILY WITHOUT ANY INDUCEMENT.
This consent is given in perpetuity and does not require prior approval by Thruyoga.
Tell Us What You Think
We are continually working on leveling up our current standards on our services. When you have inquiries or worries about your experience, have ideas on classes or workshops, or we would love to hear more about anything that you want to share about what you love about Thruyoga just let us know
If you have further questions, please contact the owner at:
Give us a review!